Recently I’ve noticed my brides incorporating their ‘something blue’ in really fun ways. After seeing this amazing photograph (below) on Pinterest, I decided to compile some images as inspiration for alternative ways to rock something blue on your wedding day!
1. A heart cut from your dad or grandfather’s old shirt. Too sweet!
photography by Sequins And Candy
2. Wedding date sewn into garter.
3. An heirloom pin.
4. A classic, but a favorite of mine, blue shoes.
5. A splash of blue in your bouquet.
Flowers & photograph by Rebecca Shepherd
6. Nameplate sewn into dress.
Photo by the nichols via Emmaline Bride.
9. Blue birdcage veil.
Veil by Blue Orchid Bridal
So, we want to know, how do you plan to rock your something blue?xo, Kristina